Florida personal injury litigation
A simple trip to the grocery store should not end up in the emergency room. But, when those responsible for property fail to ensure that property is safe, injuries often occur, including the following:
- Slipping on a wet grocery store floor causes potentially severe injury to the head or spine.
- Tripping over a parking lot hole causes broken bones.
- Faulty scaffolding at a construction site causes a worker to fall from a great height, causing permanent disability.
Individuals injured from a slip and fall accident caused by the negligence of someone else have the right to seek compensation for the expenses associated with their injuries. Depending on the severity of the injury and other factors, compensation can be pursued through Florida injury settlement or through courtroom litigation. The Fort Myers and Cape Coral premises liability attorneys at Aloia & Roland, LLP can help ensure you receive full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Personal injury settlement
In many cases, you can obtain the compensation you need through personal injury settlements, either from an insurance claim or through negotiations with attorneys representing the responsible parties. In either case, the attorneys at Aloia & Roland, LLP can help in many ways:
- Insurance claims. Our attorneys understand the tactics that insurance companies use to save money when settling claims. When we negotiate with insurance companies on behalf of our clients, we make sure they receive the fullest possible injury settlement.
- Negotiation with opposing attorneys. It is possible to achieve a personal injury settlement in Florida out-of-court before going to trial or at any time before a verdict is reached during the court case. You should not attempt to handle this type of negotiation without the advice and assistance of our skilled attorneys.
Contact us to pursue compensation through settlement or injury litigation in Florida
When the details of the accident are complex, or when you have suffered severe injury or even long-term or permanent disability, a courtroom trial may be required to ensure you collect full compensation for your claim. In many cases, it is imperative for someone to be fully compensate for the future long-term expenses of your injury. In these cases, you can count on the skilled personal injury attorneys at Aloia & Roland, LLP to protect all your rights and help ensure your future financial needs are met.