Southwest Florida Paternity Lawyer

If a child is born outside of wedlock the father is not automatically afforded the same legal rights as the mother, even if his name is on the birth certificate. A father must establish his legal rights to the child by a court order. Likewise, a mother would need the father's legal rights established in order to obtain a court order for child support.

Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC, represents both fathers and mothers in these types of family law cases. We aggressively advocate for our clients to achieve the best possible outcomes given your particular circumstances.

Paternity Benefits for Mothers

As a parent, you want the best for your child. By establishing paternity through the court, you can obtain the financial support necessary to meet your child's needs. Our team can file a paternity action on your behalf, and provide you with the legal counsel and support you need.

Fathers' Rights

For fathers, establishing paternity can ensure you access to seeing your child and allowing you the time needed to build a relationship. Paternity can also ensure that your child receives the inheritance to which he or she is entitled. If you have questions about establishing paternity for your child, our lawyers can help.

Contact Our Experienced Attorneys

To speak to one of our family lawyers, please call 239-603-6143 or 800-724-7902. We can also be reached online. Consultations can be scheduled at either our Fort Myers or Cape Coral, Florida, office.